A common fig plant could be a tropical and subtropic plant. They will be simply full-grown in containers. Anjeer plant prefers best in this place that has long and hot summers. This is a low maintenance garden plant. Anjeer fruit plant makes your garden attractive for guest.
Anjeer fruit plants have twisted, muscular branches with trunk bark that contains large nodules. The tree has small flowers are in clustered. Flowers are developed in spring. Their flower is hidden inside the fruit.
The bright-green leaves of the tree can have hairs on the surfaces and may grow up to ten inches long. They have massive, singular and compound leaves. They have sweet tasted fruit with several crunchy seeds. Anjeer plants fruit is green at beginning and turn into brown or purple at maturity.
||Bush or small Fruit tree
||Anjeer Plant, Comman Fig Fruit Plant
||Southwest Asia and The eastern Mediterranean
|Season of fruit
||February to May
|Feng Shui & Air cleaner
- Anjeer fruit plant flowering plant from the “mulberry family”.
- Their fruit is Good source of calcium, iron, selenium, potassium, copper, manganese, and zinc.
- Fig trees have no flowers on their branches. The flower is inside of the fruit
- They thrive in areas with long and hot summers.
- Common fig plant may take up to eight years for fruit production.
- Anjeer fruit plants is a best attractive and nutritional fruit plants.
- Common fig plant is perfect plant for outdoor garden.
- Mature fig trees can be grow 15 to 30 feet tall.
- This is a low maintenance plant.
- Their fruit is used for red blood cell production, as well as for cellular oxidation.
STEP OF PLANTING ANJEER PLANT
- Plant fig plant during the spring season.
- Anjeer plant grow best in warm, tropical and desert-like areas.
- Select a soil which is slightly sandy with a pH near 7.
- Place Anjeer plant at least 20 feet away from any house or other trees.
- Dig a hole for your fig tree. Make the hole just large enough for the root ball to fit. Dig a hole that is a few inches deeper and wider than the spread of the roots.
- Plant the tree 3 to 4 inches deeper than it was originally in the pot.
- Mulch this plant with a layer of compost.
- Water them regularaly during growing season.
ANJEER PLANT CARE
- Always try to keep the soil moist.
- Watering anjeer plants deeply at least once a week.
- This plant requires 6 hours sunlight per day for flowering and fruit development.
- During the dormant season, anjeer plant requires little pruning.
- Remove all diseased, weak, dead branches to encourage growth.
- Mulch this plant with a layer of compost giving moisture to the roots.
- You should picked fruits when they are soft and wilt at the neck.
- Do not give them overwater.
- Avoid over fertilizer.
- Do not keep this plant outside during winter season.
USES OF ANJEER PLANT
- Anjeer is the best food for them who wish to lose weight.
- Fig has Potassium, it will control the blood pressure level.
- This fruit prevents Constipation.
- Fig fruit is rich in calcium, it will makes your bones strong and healthy.
- This is a excellent for heart.
- Fig fruit reduce teeth problems, bacterial infections and guard gums.
- Anjeer is the powerful antioxidant, it makes your skin shiny.
- Fig fruit leaves are used in a diabetes, high cholesterol and other skin conditions.
- Bring Common fig fruit plant pot or container inside during the winter season.
- When you are picking figs, wear gloves on your hands because it will damage your skin.
There are no reviews yet.