Ficus Bonsai Plant is a species of bonsai plant belonging to “Mulberry family”. This plant is native to India to northern Australia. This is a slow-growing, Bonsai, Ornamental, Gift plant.
Ficus Bonsai Plant is known for its leaves and unique look. Ficus Bonsai Plant has a thick, swollen truck. It has thick, succulent stem. Ficus Bonsai Plant is a great for a first time beginners.
They have oval and dark green leaves. Due to it’s ability to grow in bright indirect light the Ficus Bonsai Plant is a great indoor plant.
||Bonsai plant, Succulents
||Weeping Fig, Banyan Bonsai, Indian laurel,
||India to northern Australia
|| Dark green, oval leaves
STEP OF PLANTING FICUS BONSAI PLANT
- Spring is the best season to plant Ficus bonsai plant.
- Remove Ficus bonsai plant from its nursery container(original container).
- Cut off the bottom two-thirds of the root ball.
- You should take a well-drained container.
- Provide soil which is fertile and rich in nutrients.
- Place the Ficus bonsai plant in container and fill with soil mix.
- Put the container in Full to partial sunlight shade.
- Water the plant when the topsoil dry.
FICUS BONSAI PLANT CARE
- Ficus bonsai plant need full to partial sunlight. Afternoon sun light sometimes burn their leaves.
- Water them when the upper layer become dry.
- This plant need 20 to 30 degrees Celcius temperature.
- Fertilize with liquid fertilizer.
- Re-pot this plant after 2 -3 years in summer.
- Prune dead, infected or damaged plant parts.
- You can use Eucalyptus or Neem oil for protect Ficus bonsai plant to any insect attack or disease.
- You should use any organic fertilizer.
- Do not overwater the Ficus bonsai plant.
- Never apply water on direct leaves.
- Do not prune all-new growth.
- Ficus Bonsai Plant is Popular for it’s unique beauty.
- Their leave and stems makes them wonderful piece for your living room.
- This is a one of the most popular bonsai succulent plants.
- Ficus Bonsai Plant makes your garden attractive for your guest.
- This is one of the most popular low maintenance plant.
- Ficus Bonsai Plant don’t need much water or attention.
- This plant can grow about 20 metres high.
- Ficus Bonsai Plant is a one of the perfect ornamental and Gift plant.
- Keep away your children and pets from this plant because this can be toxic.
USES OF FICUS BONSAI PLANT
- Ficus bonsai plant work as an air filters.
- It will clean up a good amount of pollutants within the home.
- Ficus bonsai plant is used as the ornamental plant
- This plant is used to decorate your garden and house or office.
- Put your finger into the soil, check the moisture and then & then water this plant.
- Reduce watering in winter and rainy season & Water thoroughly in the summer.
There are no reviews yet.