Jasmine flower is known as The Most Beautiful and Fragrant Flower in Asia. Mogra is best for your house if you find any flowering plant. Jasmine has most of white or yellow star-shaped flowers that grow on shrubbery.
Jasmine plant is a small flower with tiny five petals and is a box of fragrance.This Flower has a positive outcome on the happiness and positivity of an individual. Your Garden increases connectivity with friends, family and relative by this plant.
Jasmine plant is called perfumery flower plant. It has been contain around 200 species. The jasmine’s natural products is called berries. Jasmines develop well in wet, well-drained, sandy soil.
||Mogra, Jui, Chameli, Arabian Jasmine, Madanban or Mallika Kunda
||Full sun light or Portion shade
||Eurasia and Oceania
||March and September-end
STEP OF PLANTING JASMINE PLANT
- Between the June to November is the best time to plant jasmine.
- You should plant jasmine 2-3″ deep in a pot.
- Make the cuttings about 6 inches long and cut each one directly below a leaf.
- Place each cutting into a hole in damp sand in a pot.
- Choose a warm, sheltered location for your plant.
- Jasmine prefers well in a soil thats pH is around 4.9 to 8.3.
- Jasmine plant needs well-drained but moist soil. They required moderately fertile, sandy, and loamy soil.
- Jasmine needs full sun light or portion shade for growing well.
- Water jasmine plant from the foot to keep the soil damp but not wet.
JASMINE PLANT CARE
- Always keep the soil slightly moist.
- Jasmine flower needs high sun light.They required 5 – 6 hour daily sun light.
- Jasmine plant prefers best in regular watering.
- Try to maintain temperature between 16 to 30 Degrees.
- Remove any dead, harmed stems. This will keep your plant looking flawless and beautiful.
- You should fertilize this plant once a month with organic fertilizer.
- Always maintain the humidity level.
- You can use Neem oil for protect from any insect attack or disease.
- Prune dead, infected or damaged jasmine plant parts with your thumbnail and index finger.
- Avoid overwatering the plant.
- Do not give them over chemical.
- You should not keep this plant outside during the winter season.
- Do not apply water on leaves and flower, it may cause fungus infection.
- The word jasmine has been conclude from the Arabic word “yasmin”.
- Jasmine plant can develop both inside and outside.
- Jasmine is a known as a king of fragrant.
- It has been contain around 200 species.
- The flowers are regularly around 2.5 cm.
- This plant is attracted by the bees and the butterflies.
- Jasmine reach 10 to 15 feet tall shrub.
- Jasmine flowers is used as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes.
- This plant will grow approximately 12-20 inches per year
JASMINE PLANT USES
- Jasmine flower is used in a medicine.
- It has been used in cancer treatment and sexual desire.
- Jasmine has been used for liver disease and diarrhea.
- Jasmine used to add fragrance in body lotions, creams etc…
- Their flower powder use for add flavor in desserts, candy, etc…
- Move this inside during the winter season.
- Check the moisture level before watering. Keep your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Decrease watering in the winter and rainy season.