Having an equally rounded habit and a height of just two feet, Kashmiri rose fits perfectly to today’s urban arenas. Try out this daring accent plant at the edge, base or as a low hedge, showcasing trails and paths. The flowers have a range of appearances, from a single row of petals. They are by butterflies, and many gardeners add zinnias specifically to attract them. It is very attractive flowering plant.
||Kashmiri Rose Plant
||Spring, Summer, Fall
||Easy to grow
||Around 4 cm
HOW TO PLANT KASHMIRI PINK ROSE PLANT?
- Dig around the root zone with your fingers to a depth of 2-3′ for small plants and water generously when the soil feels dry to the touch.
- Flowers are prefer in pH closer 6.In growing season they need 2 inches of water per week.
- This plants likes soil with organic matter.
- Pruning is required at times for plant health and aesthetics, as a general note remove the damaged leaves and branches as soon as those are noticed to avoid infections.
- Use a balanced fertilizer i.e., 10-10-10, 14-14-14 (Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P) and Potassium (K)) food with micro-nutrients.
- Be observant of the changes in plant vigor and growth, plants are more susceptible to disease and pests if they are weakened through poor maintenance.
- It is good to make it a practice to inspect plants progress so you can spot systems of disease or insect infestations well in advance of any serious problem.
KASHMIRI PINK ROSE PLANT CARE
What to do
- Plant your roses in a sunny area with great seepage.
- Fertilize them frequently for amazing blossoms.
- Soil ought to be kept equitably sodden all through the developing season.
- Water them equally to keep the soil damp.
- Prune set up rose bushes in early spring.
- Balanced food give them additional nutrients.
- In the hot summer day’s water the plant in 2-3 day’s.
What to do not
- Do not keep affected leaves on plant.
- Do not use dirty trimmer to prevent the spread of fungus.
- Too much fertilizer is not good.
- This will not develop in soil that’s reliably damp and boggy.
- Live plant along with Plastic pot.
- This is the most popular ornamental flowering plants.
- Plants height with pot is 1.5 feet and pot size is 5 inch diameter.
- Kashmiri Pink Rose Plant is one of the most developed flowering plants.
- Their Rose blooms can be amazingly fragrant and lovely at the same time.
- Plants nature is outdoor and love direct sun light.
- Required watering once in a day.
- Annual Flowering & hardy plant.
- Kashmiri Pink Rose Plant is one of the most cultivated flowering plants.
- The flowers have a range of appearances, from a single row of petals.
USES OF KASHMIRI PINK ROSE PLANT
- They have been moreover used for commercial perfumery and commercial cut blossom crops.
- Some are utilized as scene plants, for supporting and for other utilitarian purposes such as amusement cover and incline stabilization.
- The flower is utilized for beautify the houses, temples.
- This may be a normal anti-inflammatory and antibacterial confront cover.
- You’ll chop up a few banana peels and bury them underneath the rose’s leaves but absent from the stem that makes a difference to blooming.
- Use a adjusted fertilizer and other mulches, such as compost or decayed fertilizer, to assist roses get extra supplements.
- Apply water straightforwardly to the soil employing a soaker hose or through dribble water system on the off chance that the soil appears as well dry.