Hibiscus flower (Gudhal Flower Plant – Red) could be a species of flowering plants within the mallow family “Malvaceae”. This plant is very famous for it’s beautiful and very attractive red flower. Red flower can make a embellishing expansion to a home or garden.
This genus is very large, comprising a few hundred species that are local to warm calm, subtropical and tropical locales all through the world, starting in Africa. It has been orginated in China, Japan and the Pacific islands for a long time.
It is easily grow in garden. And also grow in pot, container. Hibiscus flower plant has glossy, deep green, alternate, ovate to lanceolate leaves.
||Red Flowering plant
||Cranberry hibiscus, Rose mallow, China rose, Maroon mallow, Red leaved hibiscus, and red shield hibiscus
||Full sun light
||Mid to late summer
||Glossy, Deep green, Alternate, Ovate to lanceolate
STEP OF PLANTING HIBISCUS PLANT
- Spring is the best season to plant hibiscus plant.
- Hibiscus are sun-loving plants, so choose a place that gets 5 – 6 hour daily sun light.
- Choose a sandy loam, well-drained, moist soil.
- Try to use pots with at least 4 drainage holes at the bottom.
- Take a single stem from the parent hibiscus plant. Choose a stems which is smooth and dark green with plenty of leaves by sharp cutter.
- Remove all the leaves from the stem.
- Make a 2–3 inches hole. Gently place the cuttings into the holes and press the soil around them.
- Water this regularly.
HIBISCUS PLANT CARE
- Hibiscus does best in full sun it need minimum 5 – 6 hour sun light per day.
- Make sure their soil has excellent drainage.
- Water this plant regularly.
- Prune your hibiscus plant during the spring season.
- Remove all damaged or dead parts of this tree.
- Use pest free solution to keep your hibiscus plant pest free.
- Feed this plant with organic fertilizer.
- You should not use clay pots.
- Avoid fertilizing this trees.
- Do not use over water.
- This plants are known for their large, colorful red flowers
- Hibiscus is the national flower of Haiti, South Korea and Malaysia.
- The red flower of Hibiscus is the bloom of the Hindu goddess Kali.
- This is a very popular and attractive flowering plant.
- Red Hibiscus tea brings down blood pressure.
- Hibiscus flower plant can reach up to 15 feet in height.
- In China, Hibiscus to polish shoes.
- Hibiscus can be live for 50 years.
- This flower helps to purify your skin.
HIBISCUS PLANT USES
- It will treat skin afflictions.
- Hibiscus flower can lower blood pressure.
- This flowers help in reduce fever.
- Hibiscus tea reduce your diabetes level.
- Hibiscus oil is works very well in hair growth.
- Leaves keep your liver healthy.
- It helps in weight management.
- If you planted this plant in pot them move your hibiscus plant inside during the winter season.
- Reduce watering during the winter and frost season and water regularly during the summer.
There are no reviews yet.