Money Plant Variegated is a one of the most common houseplants not only in india but all over. Money Plant Variegated is with attractive green or neon green or marble white leaves. This is often a Best foliage plants. This is considered as a lucky plant that brings wealth, health, prosperity and happiness within the house.
Money Plant Variegated can add decoration at your house. This plant will survive neglect and adapt to the majority growing conditions to fill your house with a trailing growth of bright green colored foliage in no time. Money Plant Variegated is often an Air purifier plant that removes indoor pollutants.
This plant is terribly low maintainance. It’s an evergreen perennial indoor attractive climb plant. It’s long stalks and attractive foliage make it a perfect show plant.
||Foliage plants, Creepers
||Table Top, Balcony, Window, Hanging Basket
||Bright indirect light, Partial shade
||South to east
||Fertile and Rich
STEPS OF PLANTING MONEY PLANT
- You can begin planting Money Plant Variegated in any season anytime.
- Money Plant Variegated is extremely simple to propagate and simply grown from a cutting.
- You should select an area that has Bright indirect light.
- The growth of the plant depends on the pot size. Fill the pot with a free-draining soil. Actually any soil can do.
- Money Plant Variegated Plant thrives in temperature between 65-80 degrees.
- Make a hole within the soil and insert the node of the cut stem and fill the hole with the soil.
- Water your Money Plant Variegated each seven days (week).
- You should use natural fertilizer like cow manure, compost, and chicken manure.
- Remove dry or yellow or dead leaves and branches to stay the Money Plant Variegated Plant healthy and stop the tree from wasting energy on a dead branch.
MONEY PLANT VARIEGATED CARE
- Money Plant Variegated can grow best in fertile and loamy soil.
- Position your plant in medium to bright indirect light.
- Water Money Plant Variegated until it runs from the emptying holes. Let the highest 2”- 4” of the soil dry out between waterings.
- Make sure you increase the wetness within the winter months with a rock tray or a humidifier.
- Fertilize them once a month within the spring and summer.
- You can prune and cut its stems and leaves if they wither away or dry up however make certain to keep up it well.
- Do not overwater
- Do not offer your Money Plant Variegated over sun light it’ll burn their leaves.
- Over fertilised harm the leaves and steams of this plant.
- Do not feed Money Plant Variegated throughout the winter season.
USES OF MONEY PLANT VARIEGATED
- Money Variegated plants are ideal for removing airborne pollutants from indoor air like carbon monoxide gas, Benzene, methanal, and Xylene.
- This plants help in reducing stress at work and helps in protective your eyes once you have to constantly glare at your computer screens, laptops, and mobile phones for work.
- Keep Money Variegated plant close to the wifi router will avoid kids reception falling sick and elder people getting heartaches.
- If you place this plant in your bedroom or a living room than it’ll prevent from any mental illness.
- Money Plant Variegated helps to remove money obstacles and brings prosperity & smart luck.
- Live plant along with a plastic pot
- Plants nature is Indoor and semi shaded outdoor
- Money Plant Variegated is a superb indoor plant because of its ability or survive in low lightweight.
- This plant has ability to remove toxins and other chemicals from the air.
- Money Plant Variegated is an easy to caring plant which is suitable for living room, balcony, sleeping room or in hanging baskets.
- This is an Air purifier plant that removes indoor pollutants.
- This plant is with attractive green or neon green or marble white leaves is believed to bring smart luck & prosperity.
- Money Plant Variegated could be a perennial and feng shui plant.
- Money Plant Variegated is best to fill the house with greenery and bring in smart luck.
- This plant can increase brightness of any indoor area.
- Money Plant Variegated is hardy, drought tolerant and a low maintenance plant.
- You can take away any yellow leaves by merely plucking them off or cutting at the bottom of the stem.
- Watering once the top 25% of the soil in the pot is dry.
- Shape or control the size of your Money Variegated plant. Reduce to a leaf that’s concerning two inches from the bottom of the plant, to stay new growth coming in.
- After a year you’ll be able to re-pot in a container one or two sizes larger, with fresh soil and manure.
There are no reviews yet.