Bougainvillea plant could be a shrub, vines, or little trees. This plant is in many colors, sizes, shapes, and forms. They’re evergreen wherever rainfall happens all year. It’s about eighteen species. The vine plant has typically used in landscapes beautification.
It’s been discovered that vine could be a pollution tolerant plant and might help in the mitigation of pollution. Its wide ability and multifaceted usage has created this plant highly regarded everywhere the world.
Flowers are enclosed by brilliantly colored papery bracts. This attractive plant is offered in several colors as well as hot pink, red, white, purple, lavender, yellow, orange, pale pink and white with pink-tipped edges.
||Shrubs, Vines, and Small trees
||Bougenville, Pokok bunga kertas, Paper flower
||Pink, Red, White, Purple, Lavender, Yellow, Orange, and Pale pink
||November to May
STEPS OF PLANTING BOUGAINVILLEA PLANT
- Spring or summer could be the best time to plant this vine plant.
- Choose a soil for a vine plant that’s slightly acidic and well-drained soil.
- Always take the ratio of 2/3 native soil to 1/3 local organic compost once planting bougainvillea plant.
- This is a sun-lover, and it’ll grow best in a full sun position.
- Dig the hole at least two times as wide as the root ball.
- This plant don’t like abundant water. Water them once the top of soil layer become dry.
- Add a high-phosphate chemical to the outlet to push root growth and help the flowers bloom.
BOUGAINVILLEA PLANT CARE
- This plant needs at least six hours of full sun every day to thrive.
- Maintain the pH level between 5.5 and 6.0.
- Let the top 2 to 3 inches of soil dry out before watering.
- You should use balanced fertilizers with a nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium.
- Bougainvillaea plant prefers a deep watering in each 7-14 days.
- The best time to prune vine for cuttings is in late winter to the earliest spring.
- Use pruning shears to trim the tips of the branches.
- As spring nears, step by step increase water. Over winter is to keep them slightly on the dry side.
- Do not choose a soil that retains too much water.
- Do not allow them over water.
- Don’t give them over fertilizer.
USES OF BOUGAINVILLEA PLANT
- This plant management used as fertility control among the tribal people.
- Bougainvillaea plant is control diabetes and helps to treat cough.
- Bougainvillaea plants flower has anti inflammatory effect which can treated join pain and reducing fever.
- This plant used for liver disease and Effective body detoxifier.
- Bougainvillea is known for its colorful display of flowers.
- This plant could be a quite drought tolerant, love the sun, and pack a large punch of color.
- Bougainvillea could be a fabulous plant by their color.
- Their leaves are skinny and ovate to loosely ovate.
- Bougainvillea could be a sun-lover and blooms the best once kept in a heated surrounding.
- Bougainvillea can grow well in a relatively small container.
- They add a vibrant look to your walls, making a nice atmosphere.
- Bougainvillea plant will grow quite 36 inches per year.
- Bougainvillea plant could be a genus of decorative vines, trees, and bushes.
- This plant has huge roots.
- Bougainvillea plant will be full bloom in late winter.
- They are fast growing, you can shape them easily.
- This plant also grown in hanging baskets.
- Bougainvillea do best when night temperatures don’t drop below 60 °F (16 °C) and daytime temperatures don’t exceed 100 °F (38 °C).
- You can also plant on a slope to help promote drainage.
- You can still grow bougainvillea if you plant it in a pot and bring it indoors for the winter.
- Be sure to leave your bougainvillaea in a pot while planting it. put a few slits in the side and also the bottom of the pot, being careful to not slash too deeply into the rootball.
There are no reviews yet.