Tomato plant (Cherry Tomato Honey) is member of “Solanaceae family”. This plantis originated in South American Andes and was introduced in European during 16th century. This is a vines parenial plant.
Tomato plant (Cherry Tomato Honey) is a sweet, deeply flavourful plant. The Tomatoes are rich source of vitamins A and C, calcium, lycopene, folate, vitamin K and potassium.
Tomato plant has softly fuzzed, medium-green leaves. The flowers are yellow, with five petals. The fruit is a spherical to oval in shaped, with Shiny red color. Tomatoes can be available in yellow, black, pink, purple, and even white color.
||South America and Central America
|Season of fruit
||Softly fuzzed, medium-green leaves
STEPS OF PLANTING TOMATO PLANT (CHERRY TOMATO HONEY)
- Mid-March to early April is the best time to plant tometo.
- This vegetable plant grow best in a neutral soil pH of 6.0 to 7.0.
- Always select Loamy, fertile and well-drained soil.
- You can easily begin to plant Tomato plant from seeds.
- Place two or three seeds into each small container. Cover the seed with about 1/4″ of soil.
- You should place your Tomato plant on the south facing window, so the seeds get many heat and lightweight.
- Keep the soil moist but not soaking wet.
- Tomatoes ought to be first fertilised after you plant them within the garden.
- Water well during the growing season.
TOMATO PLANT (CHERRY TOMATO HONEY) CARE
- Put the container in an area with full sun and protection from wind.
- Tomato Plant can grow best in temperature between 65 ° – 85 °F.
- This plant required water per day.
- Once the tomato plants begin growing fruit, add light-weight fertilizer once every one to 2 weeks till the first frost kills the plant.
- Keeps the wetness level high around the tometo plant for best growing.
- Remove dead, infected leaves or other parts from this plant.
- Add mulch during July and August that keeps will help conserve soil moisture.
- Do not provide them over water.
- Do not provide them over chemical.
- Avoid fertilizing in the autumn season.
- The Tomato Plant will grow 6 to 10 feet tall.
- This vegetable can be eaten fresh, cooked, or included in salads.
- The flowers are yellow, with five petals.
- The fruit is a spherical to oval in shaped, with Shiny red color.
- Tomato Plant is easy to maintain and fast growing tree.
- This plant is a sun loving tree.
- Tometo supports in healthy weight and reduces the chances of heart disease.
- Tomatoes can be available in yellow, black, pink, purple, and even white color.
USES OF TOMATO PLANT (CHERRY TOMATO HONEY)
- Tomato is a rich source of vitamin C.
- It will prevent the damage of cells.
- This fruit will increase the white blood cells production.
- It will reduce risk of heart disease and cancer.
- Tomato is best for the skin. This fruit will treat Acne and other skin problem.
- It will control the cholesterol level.
- This fruit Improves Metabolism and Prevents Constipation.
- It will improve heart health and boost immune system.
- Thrive this vegetable plant in wet, warm and humid climatic.
- You should close the tomato plants in a tent throughout the winter season if it is possible.
- Reduce watering level during the winter season.