Dracaena Starr Plant
- Dispatch in 5-8 days
- Plant Name: Dracaena Starr Plant
- Family: Asparagaceae
- Subfamily: Nolinoideae
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Type: Foliage
- Suitable Location: Indoor
- Container Type: Pot
- Height: 100 mm
- Country of origin: India
- Safe Packaging and Secure Delivery all across India.
They make good houseplants because they are tall and narrow, with controlled growth, and can withstand a fairly significant amount of abuse from casual indoor gardeners.
The exceptionally wonderful Dracaena Mahatma is one of the discuss decontaminating plants and it is the indoor plant with tall request. It is a few superb, rich, versatile and prevalent houseplants
|Gold/Yellow, Green, Variegated, White
|Houseplant, Perennial, Shrub
|Loose & well-drained
HOW TO PLANT DRACAENA STARR PLANT?
- To successfully grow dracaena plants, give them bright light daily, but do not place in direct sunlight.
- The best light condition gets two or three hours a day of sunlight filtered through a translucent blind or curtain.
- Watering each 10-14 days will keep the soil with a pleasant indeed level of dampness.
- They like loose, well-drained potting mix soil.
- Fertilize lightly since the plants store nutrients in their canes.
- Use calcium supplements to prevent leaf-tip burn.
- Propagate corn plants root readily from cuttings.
- Keep temperature above 55ºF if possible. They do best in the mid-70ºs.
HOW TO CARE DRACAENA STARR PLANT?
Dracaena Starr Plant is a easy caring house plant. It is also good for the first time plant developer.
What to do
- Place plants in bright, indirect light.
- Pot dracaena plants in a well-draining potting mix.
- Water when the top inch of soil is dry, avoiding city water if possible.
- A month after planting, start feeding with plant food.
- Prune when the plant gets too tall.
- Feeding monthly during the spring and summer with standard liquid plant food.
- Fertilize your plant with water-soluble, well-balanced plant food at half the recommended strength.
What to do Not
- Too little water or very low humidity can cause the plant to get dry tips and edges.
- Do not place in direct and sharp sunlight space.
- Too much water can result in dracaena plant issues like a sudden loss of leaves or root rot.
- Leaf loss and root rot can also be caused by poor drainage.
- If you put these plants in direct sun, your dracaena problems can include round dry patches and streaks on the leaves.
- Do not fertilize this plant in winter.
USE OF DRACAENA STARR PLANT
- Dracaena is one of the most effective houseplants in air purification.
- It helps remove formaldehyde, benzene, trichloroethylene and carbon dioxide.
- Eliminating the pollutants with dracaena will make breathing easier, fight colds, remove airborne contaminants, and improve overall health
- Live plant along with a plastic pot
- Indoor shrub with spirally arranged leaves
- Leaves usually have 1-2 central yellow or white stripes.
- Dracaena Starr Plant is one of the most effective houseplants in air purification.
- Dracaena Starr Plant nature is indoor/semi shade, less watering.
- This is a best foliage plants, useful for table top and gift plants.
- Dracaena Starr Plant is popular in the United States since the early 20th century.
- This is a very beautiful and attractive house plant.
- Try to locate them near a window with filtered sun. Too little light will result in leaves losing their stripes,
- Keep evenly moist, but if you have to err, do so on the dry side. Keeping it too dry, however, will result in brown leaf tips. They prefer about 40% humidity.
- On the off chance that the plant develops as well tall, you’ll cut the canes, and unused leaf buds will break out close the cut.
- On the off chance that your plant is cheerful, the greatest issue is likely to be tidy on its clears out. Clean the leaves with a clammy cloth each so frequently to keep it looking its best.