Sansevieria trifasciata is a stemless succulent plant with dark green and narrow leaves. It’s an evergreen perennial plant. Sansevieria trifasciata can be a beautiful, short growing indoor plant. This plant is nice for indoor areas because it’s an excellent air purifier. This plant will convert co2 into oxygen at nighttime.
According to NASA, this plant is ready to help keep the air within the home clean, removing toxins like methanol and benzine. These plants have few insect issues. Sansevieria trifasciata plant is additionally reffed as a good luck plant because it’s ability to soak up toxic gases from the air.
These leaves are clearly varied with paler green or whitish-green bands and have green or sometimes yellowish-coloured margins. Flowering is rare for these plants. Sansevieria trifasciata plants flowers are in white or cream color.
||Indoor plants, Succulents
||Dracaena trifasciata, Mother-in-law’s tongue, Viper’s bowstring hemp, Saint George’s sword
||White or Cream
||Paler green or whitish-green
STEP OF PLANTING SANSEVIERIE TRIFASCIATA
- Spring time is the best time to plant Sansevieria trifasciata plant.
- For planting this plant choose a pot with a drainage hole within the bottom.
- Growing this plant from cuttings is comparatively simple.
- You should always use a well-draining potting combine.
- Sansevieria trifasciata plant desires indirect and steady daylight.
- Feed them once a month.
- Keep this plant wherever the humidity level higher.
- Pruning the leaves around the edge of the plant.
- Sansevieria trifasciata plants will live for 5 to 10 years.
SANSEVIERIE TRIFASCIATA CARE
- Keep Sansevieria trifasciata plant in a heat spot with temperatures above 10 °C.
- Allow the soil dry out before watering.
- Always maintain the humidness level.
- Water once the highest 2 to 3 inches of soil are dry.
- Fertilize them with 10-10-10 fed once every spring.
- Pruning Sansevieria trifasciata plant once the plant is actively growing in spring or before the summer.
- Do not keep this plant in soggy soil.
- Do not offer them over water.
- Avoid over fertilizing.
- Best Indoor Air purifier Plants for home and office.
- Sansevieria trifasciata plant is commonly looked best in the corners of the living room and corridor.
- Snake plant is easy to grow and low maintenance.
- This is a gorgeous indoor plant with green leaves.
- It is a beautiful, short growing indoor plant.
- According to NASA, this can be an air purifier plant.
- This is a popular plant with wavy cross stripes.
- Sansevieria trifasciata plant spreads into a cluster of leafy funnels.
- Snake plant will survive low lightweight.
- Sansevieria trifasciata plants might even improve your health and well-being.
USES OF SANSEVIERIE TRIFASCIATA
- This plant used to absorb dissolved, cancer-causing pollutants, CO2, benzene, aldehyde, and methyl benzene.
- Sansevieria trifasciata plant can clean the atmosphere it will take away harmful toxins from the air.
- They’re used as tabletop and slim floor plants.
- Sansevieria trifasciata plant is used to increase your bathrooms decoration.
- Keep the Sansevieria trifasciata away from direct daylight to stop your plants from burning.
- During winter place this plant in bright indirect lightweight location.
- The watering schedule can vary for you depending on your home environment, kind of soil combine, and pot size.
There are no reviews yet.