Neem trees are extremely attractive and famous tree not only in India however all over world. Neem tree could be a quick growing tree. It’s aromatic white flowers. This evergreen tree is extremely resistant to drought. Their leaves are opposite, easy and pinnate.
You can grow a tree inside in a pot filled with smart quality, well-drained potting soil. Nim tree fruit could be a smooth yellow-green and has a sweet-flavoured pulp. This is often a valuable tree with several uses. The plant has long been used in Ayurvedic and people drugs.
Neem tree is used in cosmetics and in organic farming applications. Neem tree trees are attractive broad-leafed evergreens. Neem leaves are very bitter and have a grassy taste.
||Margosa Tree, Nim, Indian lilac
||Bright sun light
||India, South Asia
||April – May
- This is a medium to massive sized tree.
- A nim tree commonly begins bearing fruit after 3-5 years.
- The Neem tree becomes fully productive in ten years.
- This tree grows most in tropical regions like India and Myanmar.
- Neem trees grow well in a tropical to semitropic climate.
- This is a fast-growing and attractive broad-leafed tree.
- Neem tree bark has medicinal drug properties. It’s utilized in some sickness.
- This tree has extremely anti-bacterial properties.
- Neem leaves are anti-bacterial and anti-viral that is used in skin problem and different disease.
- Neem tree is additionally called Divine Tree.
- This tree will help to manage diabetes and boosts the system.
STEP OF PLANTING NEEM TREE
- You should plant neem tree by fresh neem tree seeds or Cuttings.
- Planting from a seed could be the best way to propagate neem tree.
- You should use a good quality potting combine when you place your seeds in a very pot or container.
- Put seeds or cutting in a large container with a drain hole and add in a good potting combine.
- Plant neem tree seeds 1/4 to 1/2 an inch deep in individual pots.
- Take regarding 7-8 inch long and less than a pencil thick cuttings.
- Keep the temperature at twenty degrees celsius because it works best for them.
- Give your neemtree a lot of indirect sunlight initially.
- Water them once the upper layer of soil be a dry.
- It takes one to three weeks for them to germinate.
- Feed them with organic fertilizer a minimum of one time in each month in spring and summer.
NEEM TREE CARE
- The neem tree loves sunlight and warmth.
- You should water it once per week. The soil ought to be allowed to dry between each watering session.
- Fertilize the tree with good quality fertilizer water-soluble chemical like at least once each month in spring and summer.
- Prune your neem tree in spring followed by a smaller trimming towards the top of summer after cutting it’ll produce lots of new shoots.
- If you plant neem tree in indoor place tree wherever it will receive most lightweight.
- You should use pests and diseases management chemical.
- Be sure not to overwater them therefore don’t tolerate wet feet.
- They don’t grow well in poorly drained soil.
- Do not fertilize neem tree very much.
USES OF NEEM TREE
- Neem could be a most popular healthful herb in India. It’s used in heart problem, fever, diabetes, gum sickness, and liver issues.
- Make a paste out of the neem tree leaves and dab it on your wounds or insect bites. It works as wound expert.
- Crush some tree leaves with one glass water it’ll increase your immunity.
- Boil a tree leaves until the water, permit it to cool down. Apply in eyes. It’ll treat irritation, tiredness or redness.
- Blend some tree leaves with some honey, it’s utilized in ear ailments.
- Make a paste of neem leaves and turmeric and apply on skin it’ll treat ring worms, itching, disease of the skin and a few mild skin diseases.
- You can grow a tree indoors in a pot stuffed with smart quality, well-drained potting soil. However provide them full lightweight.
- You may have to shift the tree indoors if it’s growing in a pot throughout winter season.
- Test your neem tree’s wetness. Neem trees are not hydrous, the leaves can turn yellow as they try to conserve water.