Ram Tulsi (Holy Basil Plant) is a Medical plant of “Mints family”. This plant is native to tropical areas of India. Tulsi has been utilized and supported in Indian medication for ages.
In Ayurveda, Ram Tulsi is considered one of the most excellent medication to treat blood sugar, cholesterol and other conditions. It acts as a natural immunity booster. The test of the tulsi leaves is also quite attractive-spicy.
Leaves are oval-shaped with a slightly sharp tip and in green coloured with a sharp aroma and flavour. They have purplish flowers. This plant is with an upright, open and branching form. Tulsi plant has hairy stems.
||Medical plant, Perennial
||Ocimum tenuiflorum, basil, Saint Joseph’s wort
||6.0 to 7.0
||Leaves, Seed, Whole body
||Oval-shaped green leaves
STEP OF PLANTING RAM TULSI (HOLY BASIL PLANT)
- Ram Tulsi is easy to germinate and grow by the seeds and stem.
- Try to choose location with warm temperatures.
- This plant like moist, rich soil but not soggy.
- If you want to grow tulsi plant indoors, then be sure locate in a south-facing window.
- Take a cutting with sharp cutter, Remove all the flowers and most the leaves.
- Gentally press the cutting in a soil. And give them few amount water.
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil. Then gently press them.
- Water this plant two or three time per week.
RAM TULSI (HOLY BASIL PLANT) CARE
- The neem tree loves warmth. Try to maintain the temperature around 21 °C.
- Water Ram tulsi plant two or three time per week.
- Ram Tulsi thrives best in loamy or fertile soil, with a pH level of 6 to 7.
- You should use pests and diseases management chemical.
- Give them regular water during the hot or summer season.
- Give them organic Fertilizer.
- Remove dead or damaged plant parts.
- Avoid chemical fertilizers.
- Avoid creating waterlogged conditions.
- Rama Tulsi is known for the cooling and mellow flavor of its leaves.
- This plant is considered one of the most excellent medication.
- Tulsi plant can help you manage diabetes and blood pressure.
- This plant is also consider as a good luck plant.
- It can be used in cooking and in salads.
- Ram tulsi been used in the treatment of colds and flue.
- Ram tulsi is anti-inflammatory, that decrease chronic and repetitive fever properties.
USES OF RAM TULSI (HOLY BASIL PLANT)
- Ram tulsi ability to relief you from gas and bloating.
- It is used to treat dengue fever.
- This is great for control diabetes level and high blood pressure.
- Ram tulsi helps to boost your immunity.
- Tulsi Reduces digestion related problems.
- This will keep your heart healthy.
- It Helps to relieves stress.
- Keep your tulsi plants in warm location during winter season.
- You should reduce watering during the winter season.
- Increase the water level during the summer season.