Adenium Plant (Bunchy Red) is a species of flowering plant belonging to “Apocynaceae family”. This plant is native to tropical and subtropical eastern and southern Africa. This is a slow-growing, Bonsai, Ornamental, Succulents plant.
This plant is known for its striking Bunchy Red flowers and unique look. This plant has a thick, swollen truck. It has thick, succulent stem. Adenium obesum has showy, trumpet-shaped flowers that appear in Bunchy Red color.
They have shiny and dark green leaves. Due to it’s ability to grow in bright indirect light the desert rose plant is a great indoor plant.
||Bonsai plant, Succulents, Flowering plant
||Adenium obesum, Sabi star, mock azalea, impala lily
||Spring and Summer
||Shiny, dark green leaves
STEP OF PLANTING ADENIUM PLANT
- The spring and summer is the best season to plant Adenium Plant.
- Remove this plant from its nursery container(original container).
- Cut off the bottom two-thirds of the root ball.
- You should take a well-drained container.
- Take soil mixed with equal parts perlite or sand.
- Place the Adenium Plant in container and fill with soil mix.
- Put the container in most sunny window.
- Keep the container where it can get direct sunlight for at least 5 to 6 hours per day.
- Water the Adenium Plant when the topsoil dry.
- Fertilize this plant with organic fertilizer during the growing season(April – August).
ADENIUM PLANT CARE
- Adenium plant is sun loving plant. Give them direct 5-6 hour sun light.
- Water them when the upper layer become dry.
- This plant need 18 to 35 degrees Celcius temperature.
- Re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Prune dead, infected or damaged plant parts.
- You can use Eucalyptus or Neem oil for protect this plant to any insect attack or disease.
- You should use any organic fertilizer. Feed in April – August month.
- Do not overwater the adenium plant.
- Never apply water on direct leaves.
- This is a popular housing plant with attractive foliage and Bunchy Red flowers.
- Adenium plant(Bunchy Red) is a popular house plant.
- This is a one of the most popular flowering succulent plants.
- Adenium plant makes your garden attractive for your guest.
- It is one of the most popular low maintenance plant.
- Adenium plant don’t need much water or attention.
- This plant can grow about 2 metres high.
- Adenium obesum is a perfect ornamental and Gift plant.
- Keep away your children and pets from this plant because this can be toxic.
- This plant flowers represent luck and prosperity.
USES OF ADENIUM PLANT
- Adenium obesum plant has ability to treat wounds.
- It is used to treat toothache and treat ulcers.
- It will treat the soles of the feet and relieving from the pain.
- Adenium plant is used to decorate your garden and house.
- Put your finger into the soil, check the moisture and then & then water this plant.
- Reduce watering in winter and rainy season & Water thoroughly in the summer.
There are no reviews yet.