Lily flower bulb is a tall perennial flowering plant. This can be a really popular and beautiful plants. Lily flower bulb could be a genus of herbaceous flowering plants growing from bulbs. These could be a big, bright, and dependable flowering plants.
Lily flower bulb is relatively simple to grow. This flowering plant comes in several colors that include pink, orange, yellow, and white. Lily flower bulb are usually in trumpet-shaped, sitting atop a tall, erect stem with slender, long, lance-shaped leaves. Lilies flowers have six plain or strikingly marked petals.
There are many varieties of lilies like Asiatic lilies, trumpet lilies, Oriental lilies etc but the features, step of planting, and general care is almost the same.
||Pink, Orange, Yellow, and White.
||Native to temperate areas of the Northern Hemisphere
||5.5 to 6.5
||Narrow, Long, Lance-shaped leaves.
STEP OF PLANTING LILY FLOWER BULB
- Fall or early spring is that the best time to plant this plant.
- Choose a container or pot with good drainage. And fill with good quality, well-drained soil.
- Dig around 4 inches hole. And place this plant. Fill each hole with the soil and press it gently down.
- If you’re growing this plant on ground. Place the bulbs with their tops 5″ below the soil surface.
- Water the soil thoroughly to settle.
- Feed this plant with organic fertilizer in Jan-June.
- Their harvesting season is summer.
LILY FLOWER BULB CARE
- Lily flower bulb plants prefers very well in a soil which is well drained, fertile, and rich in organic matter.
- Water them frequently.
- Lily flower bulb is sun loving plant, Give them minimum 5 hour direct sun light.
- You can remove the faded flowers and damaged leaves.
- Apply mulch around the plant to keep the roots cool and moist.
- Divide your plants in every 3 to 4 years for new growth in spring season.
- Add 2-inches compost layer in every spring.
- When the leaves begin to yellow, that usually happens within the early fall, cut the leaves back to regarding two inches from the highest of the bulb and take away the bulb from the soil.
- Do not keep this plant wet during active growth.
- Not to cut off more than a third of the stem.
- Do not give them over water.
- This plants are also tied to good luck.
- This plants have bold and beautiful lily flowers.
- Flowers are used on festival or occasion for decoration.
- Lily flower bulb is a herbaceous flowering plants.
- Lily flower bulb do great in both full sun and partial shade.
- Keep your cat or dog away from this plants.
- Put this plant in a group of 3 or 4 plants and see how fast and brilliantly they grow. Lily flower bulb plants cannot grow well alone.
- Their flowers have mesmerizing fragrance which makes positive effect on the mind.
USES OF LILY FLOWER BULB
- Lily flower bulb’s flower used for decoration.
- This is used in heart problems it will reduce blood volume and blood pressure.
- Lilies are also used to treat skin disease, burns, rashes, and inflammation as well.
- Add 4 to 6 inches of mulch in your plant for root growing before winter season.
- Frequently check the moisture level.
- Divide this plant after 3-4 years planting for more growing.