Aglaonema Plant is a flowering plants of the arum family “Araceae” and a part of sub family “Aroideae”. They’re native to tropical and subtropic locales of Asia. This plant is very famous for their leaves.
Aglaonema plant grow 2 feet tall and wide. This Plant have huge, contract, and reflexive oval leaves on brief stems. Flowers with shape a spadix and regularly are encompassed by a green. Aglaonema grow with a light, well-draining soil, slightly acidic potting medium.
Aglaonema are developed as ornamental plants in Asia for hundreds of years. This plant has ability to filter indoor air pollutants and toxins. Decorate your living area with this beautiful.
||Shade and Indirect sun-light
||Chinese evergreen, Philippine evergreen
||Tropical and subtropic locales of Asia
||Rich and well drained
||Huge, Contract, and Reflexive oval leaves
STEPS OF PLANTING AGLAONEMA
- Spring time is a best time to Aglaonema Plant.
- Select a pot at slightest 250mm wide or bigger.
- This Foliage plant grow best in a neutral soil pH of 6.0 to 7.0.
- Always select fertile, Rich and well drained soil.
- Place this plant in shade and indirect sun-light location.
- Water when the upper layor become dry.
- Fertilize your plant once each six weeks after receving.
- You should repot this plant to another pot after 6 month.
AGLAONEMA PLANT CARE
- Put the container in an area with partial or indirect sun and protection from wind.
- Clean the aglaonema leaves with wet cloth once in a week.
- Remove dead, infected leaves or other parts from this plant.
- Try to maintain the temperature between 18-30° C.
- Give them organic fertilizer once in a month.
- Allow the soil to dry out between watering.
- you can use Neem oil spray for protect against pests.
- Do not provide them over water.
- Do not provide them over chemical.
- Avoid full sun light.
- This is a perennial, slow-growing, and attractive Foliage plant.
- It is very popular because of their leaves.
- Aglaonema Plant will create wonderful foliage plants.
- Recommended by NASA, this is an execellent air purifier plant.
- Aglaonema plant is a natural humidifier.
- It may be used as single specimens to brighten home.
- Aglaonema plant leave for more than 5 yrs.
- This plant increase your concentration, mood, productivity and creativity.
- Aglaonema is an indoor attractive ornamental plant with shining leaves.
USES OF AGLAONEMA PLANT
- Aglaonema plant increase your concentration, mood, productivity and creativity.
- This plant has ability to filter indoor air pollutants and toxins.
- Decorate your living area with this beautiful.
- This plant clean out formaldehyde and benzene from the air.
- Aglaonema is an attractive house plant.
- Reduce watering level during the winter season.
- Allow the soil to dry out between waterings.
There are no reviews yet.