Water Apple Hybrid Red Plant is a fruit plant in the family myrtaceae. Water apple plants naturally thrive in wet, heat and wet climatic conditions. This fruit is that the one of the most beneficial fruit for our body.
Water Apple Hybrid Red Plant has a short, crooked trunk branching close to the bottom. With a rough powerful deep-brown bark supporting widespread branches, the leaves of these trees are long and narrow.
The fruits are creamy-green in color at beginning and turn into red at maturity. The fruit has a terribly gentle and slightly sweet taste the same as apples. Water Apple Hybrid Red Plant has pale green, cream and white color flower. This plant flowers come back may to August.
||Java apple, watery rose apple, rose apple
||The Greater Sunda Islands, Malay Peninsula and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands
|Season of fruit
||August and November.
|Feng Shui & Air cleaner
||Long and Narrow Green
STEPS OF PLANTING WATER APPLE HYBRID RED PLANT
- Plant Water Apple Hybrid Red Plant in the spring season.
- This fruit plant grow best in a neutral soil pH of 6.0 to 7.0.
- Always select loamy and good drainage soil.
- You can begin to plant Water Apple Hybrid Red Plant from seeds or cutting.
- The seeds need to be kept under moist refrigeration for at least 6 weeks before they’re planted.
- Dig the hole around a minimum of 1/2 inch deep. Place the seed within the hole and fill it.
- You should place your Water apple hybrid red plant on the south facing window, so the seeds get many heat and lightweight.
- Water the plant with a mister to keep the soil wet but not soaking.
- You should fertilizer this plant in the spring and autumn season by organic fertilizer.
- Poke your finger into the soil to check the wetness. Water once topsoil (1-2 inches) feels dry to the touch.
WATER APPLE HYBRID RED PLANT CARE
- Put the container in an area with full sun and protection from wind.
- Water Apple Hybrid Red Plant can grow best in temperature between 25 to 32°C.
- This fruit plant required about an inch (2.5 cm) water per week.
- Feed this fruit trees with nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium mix fertilizer.
- Keeps the wetness level high around the Water Apple Hybrid Red fruit tree for best growing.
- Mulching prevents water evaporating quickly and conjointly helps keep the roots away from frost throughout cold winters.
- You should be able to harvest the apple fruit after 4 to 6 years.
- Do not provide them over water.
- Do not provide them over chemical.
- Don’t harvest randomly however rather select the mature and totally ripe apple fruits.
- Avoid fertilizing in the autumn season.
- The Water Apple tree will grow 10 to 30 feet tall.
- This fruit can be eaten fresh, cooked, or included in salads.
- The flowers are white, with four petals and numerous stamens.
- The fruit is a bell-shaped, edible berry, with Shiny red color.
- Water Apple tree is easy to maintain and fast growing tree.
- This fruit tree is a sun loving tree.
- Water Apple tree can live for more than 100 years.
- This fruit supports in healthy weight and reduces the chances of heart disease.
- Water Apple tree can produce fruit after 3 to 5 year.
USES OF WATER APPLE HYBRID RED PLANT
- Water apple fruit is a rich source of vitamin C. it will prevent the damage of cells.
- This fruit will increase the white blood cells production.
- It will control the cholesterol level.
- This fruit Improves Metabolism and Prevents Constipation.
- It will Cure Liver Damage.
- This fruit will treat Acne.
- It will improve heart health and boost immune system.
- Fertilize your tree early in summer for stronger fruit in winter.
- Thrive this fruit plant in wet, warm and humid climatic.
- You should close the Water apple fruit tree in a tent throughout the winter season if it is possible.