African Marigold Plant Yellow
- Plant Type: Flowering plant
- Suitable Location: Outdoor
- Plant Height: 30-35 cm
- Maintenance: Low
- Best For: Making your Garden attractive, Ornamental purpose
African Marigold Plant Yellow is a hardy, annual, herbaceous flowering plant. This can be a really popular and beautiful plants. African Marigold Plant Yellow could be a genus of flowering plants in the“family Daisy”. It was described by Carl Linnaeus in 1753.
This flowering plant is native to southern South America. African Marigold Plant Yellow is relatively simple to grow. This flowering plant is a small, tall, upright with small flowers. Leaves are lanceolate and serrated. This is a good for first time gardener.
Econut natural plant provides you African Marigold Plant Yellow in affordable ranges and good quality.
|Southern South America
|7.0 to 7.5
|Lanceolate and Serrated
STEP OF PLANTING AFRICAN MARIGOLD PLANT YELLOW
- Spring is that the best time to plant this plant.
- Choose a container or pot with good drainage. And fill with sandy, well drained, slightly acidic soil.
- Cut 4 inch long stem sections from softwood growth. Remove all leaves.
- Dig around 2 inches hole. Set this plant horizontally in the hole.
- Fill each hole with the soil and press it gently down.
- Place the pot in shade and cool, moist areas.
- Marigold flower start blooming about 8 weeks after planting.
- Water the soil thoroughly to settle.
AFRICAN MARIGOLD PLANT YELLOW CARE
- African Marigold Plant Yellow prefers very well in a soil which is well drained, slightly acidic.
- Water them frequently.
- African Marigold Plant Yellow is sun loving plant, Give them minimum 5 hour direct sun light.
- Try to maintain the temperature between 25 to 30 degree Celsius.
- Main tain the soil pH between 6.2- 6.5.
- You can remove the faded flowers and damaged leaves. Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts.
- Fertilize with a balance of nitrogen and potassium fertilizer.
- Use neem oil for prevent pests and insects attack.
- Not to cut off more than a third of the stem.
- Do not give them over water.
- Do not re pot Marigold flower plant 15 days after receiving it.
- This plants have small and beautiful Marigold flower .
- Flowers are used on festival or occasion for decoration.
- African Marigold Plant Yellow is a hardy, annual, herbaceous flowering plant.
- The African Marigold Plant Yellow can be toxic if eaten in large amounts.
- Their flowers have mesmerizing fragrance which makes positive effect on the mind.
- Flowers are 4 to 6 centimeters in diameter and are solitary or clustered.
- African Marigold Plant Yellow produces flowers all year round under good conditions.
- This plant can grow about 90 cm tall.
USES OF AFRICAN MARIGOLD PLANT YELLOW
- African Marigold Plant Yellow used for decoration.
- This is used to makes your garden extra attractive.
- It is used in medical for coughs, indigestion, colic, severe constipation and dysentery.
- African Marigold Plant Yellow has antibiotic compounds.
- It is used to treat conjunctivitis, sore eyes, sores, ulcers, eczema.
- Give extera heat to African Marigold Plant Yellow during winter season.
- Increase water level in summer season and provide a deep watering 2 to 3 times a week during winter or fall.