Mexican Marigold Plant is a hardy, annual, herbaceous flowering plant. This can be a really popular and beautiful plants. Mexican Marigold Plant could be a genus of flowering plants in the “family Daisy”.
This flowering plant is native to Maxico. Mexican Marigold Plant is relatively simple to grow. This flowering plant is a small, tall, upright with small flowers. Leaves are lanceolate and serrated. This is a good for first time gardener.
Econut natural plant provides you Mexican Marigold Plant in affordable ranges and good quality.
||Tagetes erecta, Aztec marigold
||7.0 to 7.5
||Lanceolate and Serrated
STEP OF PLANTING MEXICAN MARIGOLD PLANT
- Spring is that the best time to plant this plant.
- Choose a container or pot with good drainage. And fill with sandy, well drained, slightly acidic soil.
- Cut 4 inch long stem sections from softwood growth. Remove all leaves.
- Dig around 2 inches hole. Set this plant horizontally in the hole.
- Fill each hole with the soil and press it gently down.
- Place the pot in shade and cool, moist areas.
- Marigold flower start blooming about 8 weeks after planting.
- Water the soil thoroughly to settle.
MEXICAN MARIGOLD PLANT CARE
- Mexican Marigold Plant prefers very well in a soil which is well drained, slightly acidic.
- Water them frequently.
- Mexican Marigold Plant is sun loving plant, Give them minimum 5 hour direct sun light.
- Try to maintain the temperature between 25 to 30 degree Celsius.
- Main tain the soil pH between 6.2- 6.5.
- You can remove the faded flowers and damaged leaves. Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts.
- Fertilize with a balance of nitrogen and potassium fertilizer.
- Use neem oil for prevent pests and insects attack.
- Not to cut off more than a third of the stem.
- Do not give them over water.
- Do not re pot Marigold flower plant 15 days after receiving it.
- This plants have small and beautiful Marigold flower .
- Flowers are used on festival or occasion for decoration.
- Mexican Marigold Plant is a hardy, annual, herbaceous flowering plant.
- The Mexican Marigold Plant can be toxic if eaten in large amounts.
- Their flowers have mesmerizing fragrance which makes positive effect on the mind.
- Flowers are 4 to 6 centimeters in diameter and are solitary or clustered.
- Mexican Marigold Plant produces flowers all year round under good conditions.
- This plant can grow about 90 cm tall.
USES OF MEXICAN MARIGOLD PLANT
- Mexican Marigold Plant used for decoration.
- This is used to makes your garden extra attractive.
- Mexican Marigold Plant has antibiotic compounds.
- It is used to treat conjunctivitis, sore eyes, sores, ulcers, eczema.
- Give extera heat to Mexican Marigold Plant during winter season.
- You should Increase water level in summer season.
- Provide a deep watering 2 to 3 times a week during winter or fall.