Butter Fruit Plant (Avocado) is the flowering plant family “Lauraceae”. This tree originated in “southcentral Mexico”. Butter Fruit Plant was introduced into Jamaica in 1650.
Fruits have a fine velvety brownish hair covering its skin. Its fruit is reddish pink in colour. Fruit is 7–20 cm long. It has a large central seed. The bark is pale grey in color.
This plant produce clusters of small flowers. The flowers are in greenish-yellow with 5–10 mm width. Leaves are large and oval in shape.
Econut natural plant provides you Butter Fruit Plant (Avocado) in affordable ranges and good quality.
||Avocado, Alligator Pear
||Full sun light
||60 F to 80 F
||Large, oval shaped
- Avocado plant has high amount of good fat and protein.
- This fruit has all the nutricients which is you need.
- Avocado fruit, leaves, and seeds are used to make medicine.
- Butter Fruit Plant has natural beautifying agent.
- This tree is part of berry family.
- Butter Fruit Plant cannot tolerate in frost and hot dry winds.
- This fruit has high amount of vitamins and minerals.
- Butter Fruit Plant can be live for 400 years.
- Avocado plant can grow 4-5 feet tall.
STEP OF PLANTING BUTTER FRUIT PLANT (AVOCADO)
- Spring is the best season to plant this plant.
- It is also grown by seeds or cutting.
- Butter fruit plant prefers nice in well-draining, loose, rich soil.
- They are a sun loving tree so choose a location that get minimum 5 hour sun light per day.
- Take a cutting from the mature plant. Try to get this by mature avacado plant.
- Place the cutting in a rich potting mix.
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
BUTTER FRUIT PLANT (AVOCADO) CARE
- Place the tree in a south-facing window,
- Water this plant deeply and regularly.
- Try to main tain the soil pH between 6.0 to 6.5.
- Fertililize this plant with a balanced fertilizer.
- Main tain the humidity level.
- Use pest control chemical for prevent pests and insects.
- Repotting this plant in the spring.
- Do not add mulch which has high amounts of salt and ammonia.
- Don’t be overly pruned.
- Avoid fertilizing this trees.
BUTTER FRUIT PLANT (AVOCADO) USES
- This fruit is used to lower cholesterol levels.
- This is used in salads and vegetables.
- They have ability to lower cholesterol level because it contains a lot of fiber.
- Fruit makes your heart healthy.
- It will Improved digestion and vision.
- Avocado fruit helps during depression.
- Move this plant indoors during the winter.
- Keep the soil fairly wet for the first 10 days.
There are no reviews yet.